Dudnyk executive team
Senior Vice President, Creative Director
Hawaii. It had a profound effect on Becky’s life. As a child of the military she bounced around to some lovely places like Alabama and Germany, but eventually the family was stationed in Hawaii. Paradise has a way of getting into your soul, and Becky has been like a ray of Hawaiian sunshine ever since. Becky returned to Hawaii to get her masters degree in English, and while that was some time ago, she has retained her special ability to make each day working with her seem like a bit of a vacation, but still accomplish more than most people by lunch. It’s this dual part of Becky’s personality that has made her so successful. She seems to have a casual breezy air about her, but underneath, there’s a volcano of ideas just bubbling, waiting for a moment to erupt in brilliance. And fortunately, unlike the real thing, Becky’s volcanic talent is all for good.
After a masters degree in philosophy from George Washington University and a career teaching college English, Becky realized her creative calling couldn’t be fulfilled in Composition 101 or English Poets of the 19th Century. She went on to a distinguished career as an award-winning copywriter at Saatchi and Saatchi and Dorland Global. As it turns out, her abilities included wrangling other talented people into productive channels, and getting to the heart of a client’s brand. She brought both of those talents, plus her sunny Hawaiian outlook and her volcanic creative juices to Dudnyk, and the agency has never been better for it. Practically every day is a luau.
Becky’s brand experience has run the gamut of healthcare from professional to consumer brands
- global brands like Accu-Chek Combo, Actonel, Aerius, Aralast, Arcoxia, Avastin, FEIBA, Flumist, Fluvirin, Fosavance, Gammagard, IKEA, Recombinate, Remicade, Weyerhaeuser
- Rx and device brands such as Actimmune, Azmacort, CellSearch, Clarinex, CombiPatch, DDAVP, Feraheme, fFn Test, Infergen, i-STAT, MyVax, Oleptro, Permax, Rabavert, Simponi, Stelara, ThinPrep
- corporate brand work for American Diabetes Association, Centocor, Edwards Life Sciences, Genzyme Transplant, Lundbeck, Wyeth Healthcare Systems
Becky’s education includes these degrees:
- Master of Philosophy in English and Philosophy from The George Washington University
- MA in English from the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- BA in English, Political Science, and German from The College of William and Mary